All sessions will be in person, with real time broadcasting and the possibility of remote participation.
Access to online broadcasting and participation is done through the congress' website in the personal area of each user, using the email and password previously used on registration.
The participation implies a valid and complete registration.
To access the broadcast and participation online:
To participate click in the LOGIN button in the upper right corner of the congress' website.
Click in "Sessions" in the left side menu of your personal area. During the congress a list of sessions will appear. You just need to choose the session and click the button "JOIN".
Important information and recommendations:
- The times of the sessions are related to Portugal Timezone.
- You should have access stable Internet .
- Possess a microphone and camera, specially in the case of participation as a Speaker, Chair or other type of participation of direct intervention in the session.
- Please use Google Chrome or FireFox.
- Authors must enter the session at least 15/20 minutes before it starts.
- Presentations are made online, so the presentation files must be previously submitted, in PDF format, in the personal area of each user.
Our team will be available to carry out these tests at a time to be defined in the weeks prior to the congress.
To do the test, follow the instructions above to access the sessions and enter the "Secretariat / HelpDesk" session.
We emphasize the importance of doing the audio, video and file sharing test, so that everything goes as planned.